Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Methadone In Belgrade, Serbia (after 2010)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vlada011

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-12-13

PostSubject: Methadone In Belgrade, Serbia (after 2010)   Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:09 pm

Is my dose enough for hold me 24h???
No my dosage is not enough. More than one year my dosage is not enough and I feel seek after 15-17h.
During all day I'm half in abstinence and I can't behave like normal man and do normal things.
My dosage is 100mg but Methadone in Serbian Methadone Centers are not substitutable.
Situation was not same always. Before one year my therapy was good. I was on 50mg 5 years and everything was OK. Than Serbia change regulations and Methadone composition and ban medication on prescription and people like me start to feel bad. That is not government only. Serbia doctors are involved and they are worse in Europe. Example, when I start to feel sick because bad medications they start to give me neuroleptics without my persmission, everything only not confession and explain Methadone have less active substance. Can you imagine that but if I drink Methadone from black market from other countries I feel OK, same like before and I can't explain Serbian murders nothing...
I swear in god Serbian doctors make my condition ony worse... I every normal country I would go on court because such behavior of doctors who lead program on different way than in world.
In our country is now situation where if you feel sick because not substitutable and weak Methadone and you start to complain to much you will get neuroleptics. It's not unusuall in Serbia doctors to heal patients with medications for crazy people patients who don't need that medications. I know several normal people who need Methadone and they are not in program but they drink neuroleptics always when go to ask for help to leave drug.
Like I say situation with addicts in Serbia need Internation debate about guilty of some people because this whole thing go to far for normal behavior and it's obvius people suffer in Serbia and doctors can't make civilized program.
If we talk about normal medication I need 80mg to feel OK 24h.
If someone know way how to help and change situation where doctors like Aleksandar Vujosevic and Mira Kovacevic put people in to the grave early because their wierd and inhuman way of healing we need to stop that with international help.
Situation in Serbia is very serius because people are in pain, people suffer, people drink medication not for their conditions because Serbia think on that way.
Before few days doctors first time start to talk something about different medication and they are not guilty for that, that is fabric and Ministry of health but If you ask for bigger dosage because less substance that is problem to get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Methadone In Belgrade, Serbia (after 2010)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1