Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dose at 145 - Working good but little tired...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Dose at 145 - Working good but little tired...   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 am

My dose at 145 is great. I didn't feel good in the morning until I got this high of a dose. I'm going to stay clean this year. I used like 3 or 4 times last year. The habit of cooking up dope, smelling it, shooting it and everything was an addiction for me also. I can't wait to get my life in order again. I just applied for a job and hope i get it. I had a few felonies 5 years ago and they hurt my job hunting. In five more years I can get them off my record. I'm finishing my degree now also. Well I'm off to a meeting. I don't even know if anyone uses this site. Also, I could figure out how to put a picture on my profile. Oh, well this meth has been good for me thus far. Not meth meth, methadone... Eddy
Back to top Go down
floydfx05

Female
Number of posts : 71
Humor : PEACE
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Dose at 145 - Working good but little tired...   Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:58 pm

good for you Eddy..glad to here you got on methadone and turning your life around... It feels GOOD doesnt it???

Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Dose at 145 - Working good but little tired...   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Hey Eddy, good to have you here. The site is a bit slow since loosing our moderator RuthAnn but we are still here either way.
Glad to hear of your determination. Good luck on the job let us know how it goes for you, stay strong and keep posting.
To put a picture on your profile:
Look at the top of the page under where it says, Methadone a flicker of light in the dark.
Click on Profile
Then click on Avatar, once that page loads you will see where you can add a picture of either yourself of something else.
Keep in touch,
D

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin"

Never take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
kd200304

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Dose at 145 - Working good but little tired...   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:39 pm

Congratulations. You look good too. Im glad you are feeling well. Each person has their own dose that they need to get right. Then there is another factor of not just getting right but feeling good. Good enough that you want to pursue the opportunity that life has to offer. If you are tired, especailly if you are aout to start work, Try goind don 2.5 mg. Then do it again if your still sleepy. The smallest change can make the biggest difference. Doc may want you to do 5 mg at a time. Forget that. 2.5 may be all it takes and if that doesnt work, keep doing 2.5 My other suggestion is vitamins. Methadone strips some of them out especially magnesium. I was sweating my ass off and found that 3 daily multivitamins with extra mangnisim and a complex B (b6, b12,b9) will help with the sleepiness and decrease sweating. Ive also heard from guys that an increase in magnesium, the B vitamins, and iron can help decrease or get rid of any negative MALE side effects that MDONE can have on men. Have a great day. This site is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoMoreTears

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Dose at 145 - Working good but little tired...   Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 am

Thanks all for the comments... I'm at 85mg's now and am trying to get off the program. I'm going to keep in touch on this website no matter what happens. If I stay clean or not I'll keep updating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dose at 145 - Working good but little tired...   

Back to top Go down

Dose at 145 - Working good but little tired...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1