Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Private Clinic North - Rossville, GA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zac_Talbott

Male
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : Program Director, Counseling Solutions of Chatsworth
Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Private Clinic North - Rossville, GA   Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:08 pm

I have to say that my experience with Private Clinic North in Rossville, GA (metro-Chattanooga, TN) has been VERY positive. My counselor is very caring & has a ton of knowledge about opioid addiction & MMT, etc. She's also effective as a counselor separate from MMT. Our clinic doctors are amazing, and even our clinic administrator, Steve, is a great guy who truly cares about patients & is actively involved in our treatment. It's a great place... I realize how truly fortunate I am. :-) I would recommend PCN to EVERYONE... www .PrivateClinicNorth .com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.counselingsolutions.clinic

Private Clinic North - Rossville, GA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1