Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Observed UA's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NoMoreTears

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-04-24

Observed UA's  Empty
PostSubject: Observed UA's    Observed UA's  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:42 am

They started watching me take a pee each time at my clinic. Yup, not to mention they aren't watching everyone. I'm out of there... I'm so tired of being treated less than and like a criminal. What a invasion of my privacy. I have never once tried to fake a UA or tamper with one.
Back to top Go down
Jackie Ann

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : reading and walking
Registration date : 2013-03-16

Observed UA's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observed UA's    Observed UA's  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:50 am

man dont let them win all your hurting is yourself and your family.I understand how your feeling at the clinic I attend we have cameras in the bathroom but they also do random mouth swabs to make sure they match.Hang in there dont give up we are all here for you...sometimes it makes us feel better just to be able to vent so let it all out..
Back to top Go down
NoMoreTears

Male
Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2013-04-24

Observed UA's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observed UA's    Observed UA's  EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:44 am

Thanks, I'm working on that with my therapist. I'm working on not taking my anger up to high...

I just feel like being at my clinic is keeping me down. They treat us there like we are just the bottom feeders of society. I'm so tired of that because I'm not that person.

I just saw a 60min's program about a teacher in your state who was sleeping with one of her male students. She got off pretty good... It was a really interesting topic because the two knew each other for a long time before she was the teacher. Also, the boy was pursuing her and she fell for it.

Have a great memorial day weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Observed UA's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observed UA's    Observed UA's  Empty

Back to top Go down

Observed UA's
Page 1 of 1