Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

South Georgia Treatment Center in Jackson, ga.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LunaDoom

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: South Georgia Treatment Center in Jackson, ga.   Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:28 pm

I would like to rate my clinic. I have been to many different clinics here in ga and in fla, and I have to so 100% that this has been the MOST POSITIVE AND LIFE CHANGING clinic I have ever attended. My counsler Nikki (I say her name bcuz she deserves to be observed by many more than myself how wonderful she is) has been the most caring, non judgmental, unconditionaly give a shit, person in my life in a long time, she's not just my counsler but my closest dearest friend! If there were more more counsler/friends out there like her in our clinics it would make one hell of an impact. Becuz its not only the methadone that helps but a huge art is the lifeline that is your counsler and nikki is TRULY special! But ot doesn't end there, my whole clinic is amazing! From my dosing nurse who invests time to talk to me EVERY morning as a person not just a patient and notices even if I'm just seem a little off and offers ways to fix what's going on with me! To miss Charlene who greets me every morning to sign in, and who has truly in the past year become my second mother making sure I'm ok at home and that my mind is in the right place and gives me the tough love I need when I need and deserve it! All of these people and the many others that work at this clinic are MY FAMILY and go out of their way to make sure im ok and that I know they care about me sincerly! So how do I rate my clinic: PERFECTION! I love you all S.Ga. Treatment Center!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: South Georgia Treatment Center in Jackson, ga.   Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:02 pm

LunaDoom
It's always good to hear something positive about a clinic and the staff. I had a similar experience with the clinic that I attended in Montgomery Al.
I was treated great and could tell they really cared about how I was. Welcome to the forum.
Best wishes,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin"

Never take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Finallyachance

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Re: South Georgia Treatment Center in Jackson, ga.   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:54 am

Oh I am so happy to read this....I admin another methadone forum and very seldom do we get good stories regarding clinics I attend one in Asheville NC that also is very good and we have many Tennessee Patients because of all the stigma surrounding Tennessee clinics and how their rules are in those clinics...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Finallyachance

Female

PostSubject: Re: South Georgia Treatment Center in Jackson, ga.   Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:56 am

D wrote:
LunaDoom
It's always good to hear something positive about a clinic and the staff. I had a similar experience with the clinic that I attended in Montgomery Al.
I was treated great and could tell they really cared about how I was. Welcome to the forum.
Best wishes,
Dee

I live in Brewton Alabama and Drive to NC every two weeks because all the clinics here will not allow me to stay on my dose or split dose or they act like they will but then when I go talk to them they want to talk about what all I will have to go thru to remain on that dose...

Where in Montgomery which is 1.5 hours from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: South Georgia Treatment Center in Jackson, ga.   Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:38 pm

The clinic that I attended was Montgomery Metro. That was some time ago but it's location is:
Montgomery Metro Treatment Center
4303 Norman Bridge Road
Montgomery, AL 36105
(334) 288-5363
I sent you a pm.

Back to top Go down
Finallyachance

Female

PostSubject: Re: South Georgia Treatment Center in Jackson, ga.   Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:29 pm

But didn't you seem to have issues with them? I am 210 milligrams in split dose....would they consider that? I am on two week takehomes but due for monthlies as soon as I do the bottle recall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: South Georgia Treatment Center in Jackson, ga.   Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:38 am

I didn't have issues with them although my dose was much lower than yours.
I did get your pm and will call you this afternoon.
Dee

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Georgia Treatment Center in Jackson, ga.   

Back to top Go down

South Georgia Treatment Center in Jackson, ga.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1