Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to the site but a lot to offer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SunshineSmiles

SunshineSmiles

Female
Number of posts : 16
Job/hobbies : waitress
Humor : I can garauntee you won't find nobody else lik me!
Registration date : 2009-07-29

New to the site but a lot to offer Empty
PostSubject: New to the site but a lot to offer   New to the site but a lot to offer EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:59 pm

my name is Jennifer. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask I am a very open person and if I can help anyone with their recovery I am more than willing to in any way I can! I live in a town where I started a new job everyone was on pills pretty bad and in 2 different instances I felt like the clinic would benefit a couple people there. So I tried casually bringing it up as if I just knew about it then I came out and said I was a patient and the response both times was that "oh I don't need a clinic" like it was so taboo and after 2 weeks of hearing about them buyin this or gettin ripped off here or bein sick I just couldn't understand how they could not want more. It still has a really bad reputation in the area I live and I would love to change that methadone has done so much for me and even the hoops I sometimes jump through at the clinic is nothing compared to the bullshit I went through on the street!! And in reality it helps a lot if you just follow the rules though I see n here sometimes even that's not enough and when that happens I am grateful to have a site like you to turn to now.
Back to top Go down

New to the site but a lot to offer
Page 1 of 1