Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome dontaskdontget

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Welcome dontaskdontget   Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Hello dontaskdontget and Welcome to A Flicker of Light in The Dark.
My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Ruthann and she will be along as soon as she can t say hello and welcome you as well.
In the meantime, please make yourself at home and read the posts of the other members, if you see something that interests you please feel free to comment.
If you have any questions about Methadone or concerns about your recovery, let us know and we will be happy to help you.
I'd like to invite you to check out our website. It is a host of accurate information not only about Methadone but addiction too. www.medicalassistedtreatment.org When can, please take a minute to "Tell us your Story" We are interested in hearing from others in recovery on how Methadone has changed their lives.
I look forward to meeting you.
Yours in Recovery,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin"

Never take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
lilgirllost
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: hello dontaskdontget   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:23 pm

Hello dontaskdontget. I am RuthAnn and I am one of the moderators for the group. As Dee said, we are SO glad to have you join the group. It makes it so much easier when we have others to talk to who are actually going through the same thing that we are, and that is what this group is all about,

I think you will find they are a great group of people so if you have any questions or problems, please don't hesitate to let us know.

We hope that you will feel comfortable enough to share your story with us about how methadone has helped you and when you do, please also remember to post a copy of it the the actual MEDICAL ASSISTED TREATMENT OF AMERICA, INC website as well on the "What's Your Story" page. Doing so helps support MAT of America, Inc and gives us the positive stories we need to help show those in charge that methadone DOES HELP people. If we had as many supporters as the anti methadone sites do, we could finally get the word out about the benefits of MMT. So, be sure and share your story there as well. The link for that is http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org/538521.html

Again, we are so glad to have you as part of the forum and we hope to hear from you soon!
RuthAnn

RuthAnn
aka lilgirllost

We are not bad people trying to become good, we are sick people trying to become well.

Methadone; A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you cannot afford to call us, send us an email and
we will call you at our expense.
Office: 1-770-334-3655~ Cell: 1-770-527-9119
Email: mrdeanv@aol.com
ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT STRICKLY CONFIDENTIAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Welcome dontaskdontget
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark :: Forum News :: Introduce Yourself-