Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients Empty
PostSubject: methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients   methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:02 am

We have talked about this very subject before, how do you pay for your methadone treatment. While it is a sad situation to have a clinic cut patients because they don't have insurance, the majority of us I think pay for our methadone treatment out of our own pockets anyhow. The man in this article amazes me though! He owns his own business and everything but he can't pay for his methadone treatment himself? I am sure he spent more than that to get his heroin or pills so you would think he could find the money to pay for his methadone treatment.

I know how hard it is, we struggle month to month and that $320 bucks would go a long way to helping us not struggle, but if it means paying $320 for MMT or going back to the life I was leading, well......that is a no brainer. I have gone back to work part time to help pay for my clinic fees.
Back to top Go down
kangel

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-03-05

PostSubject: Re: methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients   methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:48 am

wow that is crazy. Where's this article from? Curious because it sounds VERY fishy. Hopefully the owner doesn't have other agendas. Any time news papers, public, etc. here the words methadone patient, they friek out. Lets pray for people to be HONEST in there recovery, or keep trouble away from us trying our BEST.
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients   methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:50 pm

kangel,
Here is a copy of the video along with it's source so that you can view it. I don't know why it isn't on here because normally when we post an article it is done with the link to the source. The date was July 20th, 2009 and was in Seattle Wa.

Video source:
KXLY news video
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients   methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients Empty

Back to top Go down

methadone clinic cuts 2 dozen patients
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark :: Forum News :: Announcements, Events and Breaking News-
Jump to: