Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEOBORAH SHRIRA! OUR CEO, OWNER/CREATOR of MAT of America INC. and the MAT forum!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEOBORAH SHRIRA!  OUR CEO, OWNER/CREATOR of MAT of America INC. and the MAT forum! Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEOBORAH SHRIRA! OUR CEO, OWNER/CREATOR of MAT of America INC. and the MAT forum!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEOBORAH SHRIRA!  OUR CEO, OWNER/CREATOR of MAT of America INC. and the MAT forum! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:50 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEOBORAH SHRIRA!  OUR CEO, OWNER/CREATOR of MAT of America INC. and the MAT forum! Birthd11

I wanted to remind you guys to be sure and wish a very special lady a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow (Tues 6/1).

The CEO/OWNER/CREATOR of Medical Assisted Treatment of America Inc. and this forum is a lady that I have been so honored to know. She opened her arms and helped me when I thought there was no one else out there that really cared about me as an MMT pt. She was willing to do whatever she could to help me get through my hard time and encourage me. Once I was back on my feet again,she trusted me enough to hand over some responsibilities to me so that I could return the favor and help her with her mission.

She has worked very hard to make sure that each and every person that reaches out to her for help gets some kind of response back. She has dedicated countless hours, tears and hard work to the site and the forum and even though she had some backlash from maintaining her site, she has hung in there so we would all have somewhere to go when no one else out there wants to be "bothered".

She is a very special lady who deserves a very special birthday and I hope that you have the best.

You guys take a moment to wish her a happy day. Without her and her dedication, this site and forum wouldn't even be here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBORAH!
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEOBORAH SHRIRA!  OUR CEO, OWNER/CREATOR of MAT of America INC. and the MAT forum! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEOBORAH SHRIRA! OUR CEO, OWNER/CREATOR of MAT of America INC. and the MAT forum!   HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEOBORAH SHRIRA!  OUR CEO, OWNER/CREATOR of MAT of America INC. and the MAT forum! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:56 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEOBORAH SHRIRA!  OUR CEO, OWNER/CREATOR of MAT of America INC. and the MAT forum! Jc_hap11

Happy Birthday
My sister, my friend
May this day be everything you hope for,
Desire and deserve
Always,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEOBORAH SHRIRA! OUR CEO, OWNER/CREATOR of MAT of America INC. and the MAT forum!
Page 1 of 1