Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Big Hello to Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy

Sammy

Female
Number of posts : 15
Job/hobbies : Walking my lil Dog,W/ my Husband, Researching on the Computer, being Happy
Humor : I love Humor!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

A Big Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: A Big Hello to Everyone    A Big Hello to Everyone EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:20 am

Hi Everyone  A Big Hello to Everyone Icon_flower
Please feel free to write me if you like, I'm very Intrested getting to know each and every one of you if that's ok with you ofcourse, I have been on Methadone 3 yr's maybe alittle more, anyway's I'm comming off and I wouldlove any adive, or if anyone want's advice, or just to talk, I wish you all wellhave a great day. Sincerely Sammy.  A Big Hello to Everyone Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
floydfx05

floydfx05

Female
Number of posts : 71
Humor : PEACE
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: A Big Hello to Everyone    A Big Hello to Everyone EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:08 pm

hi sammy,
Thats cool your slowly geeting off methadone, just wanted to say very good luck to you, use your tools youve learned in these 3
years and you should be ok.
god bless
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: A Big Hello to Everyone    A Big Hello to Everyone EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi Sammy,
How are things going so far for you around the house since your husband stopped taking his Methadone on Friday? Always know that if you need to talk we are all here for you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
kangel

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-03-05

PostSubject: Re: A Big Hello to Everyone    A Big Hello to Everyone EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:20 am

take your time. I once tried to detox off a hundred 30 milligrams in 30 days. it was the worst withdrawal ever. I haven't touched a drug and seven years and it everything I could get my hands on.. nothing helped comment nothing. I tried suboxone. But suboxone is only meant for people who are on 60 milligrams or less . I guess I shouldn't have tried to detox or done it much slower. I lost my job, my parents had to take care of my kids, and after 6 months I got back in a clinic because I was done that well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Big Hello to Everyone    A Big Hello to Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

A Big Hello to Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark :: Open Discussions :: Open Discussions-
Jump to: