Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell Empty
PostSubject: Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell   Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:40 am

Hello all! We have a few more new members I want you guys to welcome to the group. They go by the usernames JmelynnTx21 and Lisa Mitchell. You guys be sure and send them a quick welcome and make them feel at home!

We want to let you guys know that we are glad to have you join us and that you are not alone. We are here for you in any way you might need. It can be hard when it feels like there is no one out there that can understand what we go through as methadone pts and that is what we hope to change with this group and our website.

My name is RuthAnn and my username is lilgirllost. I moderate the forum but I also have been a methadone pt for over 10 yrs now. You will find this is a great group of people who are here to help in any way.

If you feel up to it, please share your story with us about how methadone has helped you. Also be sure and take time to post to our website under the "What's your Story" section at http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org/538521.html

We would also like to hear from you in the "rate your program" section. Let us know your experience with your clinic or clinics in the past. You can find the section at http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org/277599/index.html

If we can be of assistance to you in any way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Either myself or the other moderator Dee would be more than willing to do whatever we can. You can contact us through the private message function in the forum or through the website www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

I will help you in any way I can or if you want to just drop me a line to introduce yourself I would love to hear from you!

Hope to hear from you soon as we will see you around the forum!

Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell   Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell T2gofa10

Welcome JmelynnTx21 and Lisa Mitchell,
It is great to have you hear with us. My name is Dee and it is a pleasure to meet you both. we have a mix of members here, some have been taking Methadone for years and some just starting out. Whichever the case may be for you, please jump in and share your experiences.
If at any time that you have any questions about Methadone, Addiction or concerns about your recovery, let us know.
A dear friend of mine always says, A problem shared is a problem half solved.
Best wishes to you both
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Happylady5

Happylady5

Female
Number of posts : 93
Humor : It's a great day to be alive!
Registration date : 2010-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell   Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Welcome!!!! We are all in this together!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell   Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome JmelynnTx21 from Dallas and Lisa Mitchell
Page 1 of 1