Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Halloween 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Happy Halloween 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Happy Halloween 2010   Happy Halloween 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:18 pm

Happy Halloween 2010 67790_12

Great Picture huh. Actually it's one of the pumpkins that my niece carved for her front step this year. I thought it turned out nice so I thought I'd use it this year for my Happy Halloween icon.
Always remember to be/stay safe on this night of fun and laughter with the kids.
Check all candy, look out for others if your out walking with your children. There are so many people out and sometimes drivers don't see anyone until the last minute.
Above all have fun.
As always we will be here if anyone needs us.
Enjoy your spooktacular night!!
~Dee

Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Happylady5

Happylady5

Female
Number of posts : 93
Humor : It's a great day to be alive!
Registration date : 2010-06-06

Happy Halloween 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween 2010   Happy Halloween 2010 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Happy Halloween to all! Everyone should eat some chocolate for me and enjoy it! alien Goodnight~
Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween 2010
Page 1 of 1