Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome bassplyr73

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Welcome bassplyr73 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome bassplyr73   Welcome bassplyr73 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:59 am

Hello bassplyr73.
My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the Methadone forum, A Flicker Of Light In The Dark.
Is is a pleasure to welcome you into our home.
Our other moderator is Pam, she is out sick at this time. She will be here to welcome you as soon as she is able.
If you have any questions about Methadone or how to post on the forum please let us know.
We will do our best to guide you along the way.
We are always here to help you. Don't hesitate to ask.
I have been in recovery for 7 years. I will admit that some days are hard, but not as hard as the days when I was still using.
Being able to take a medication for my addiction has been a miracle for me.
I look forward to meeting you. Please tell us about yourself, you can post your story, Rate your program, talk about your dose, or whatever you need to get off of your chest.
If you haven't checked our websites yet please do. They are a wealth of information.
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org

Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

Welcome bassplyr73
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark :: Forum News :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: