Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome jason860.........

Go down 
+2
D
lilgirllost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Welcome jason860......... Empty
PostSubject: Welcome jason860.........   Welcome jason860......... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:06 am

Hi there everyone. While jason860 has made himself at home here at the forum, I haven't had a chance to properly introduce him to everyone yet! He's much faster than I am! I am just pickin' at you Jason860. I am glad that you didn't wait on a formal welcome to make yourself at home and find your way around, but I still did want to formally welcome you and to let everyone else know that you have joined!

We are glad to have you and hope you will be an active member of the forum. Like I said in the earlier posts, I would love to have a contact in Canada that is active on the forum (we have many members from Canada but not alot of them are very active) and it would be great to have someone who can share how things work there.

Those of us from the U.S. only know how things work here and while I try to stay on top of the latest where methadone and MMT are concerned, it still helps to have someone who is actually involved in things in Canada to give us a "real person" view of things there. All I can go by is what we read on the net and newspapers articles from there and we all know those aren't always a good source of accurate info.

ANYWAY! welcome to the group, we are so glad to have you and I do hope to see ya around the forum!
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jason860.........   Welcome jason860......... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Welcome jason860......... Garfie11

Welcome Jason,
It is great to have you here with us. It is good to see someone so new to the forum jump right in and start posting. I hope you will be with us for a long time to come.
If you have any questions at all please let us know. My name is Dee and I am one of the staff of Medical Assisted Treatment of America. I do check in on the forum from time to time, but I am actually a Suboxone Patient and spend most of my time on our Suboxone Forum.
RuthAnn is our main moderator of this forum and is usually around here somewhere. She is very knowledgeable on the subject of Methadone, Addiction and Recovery. We have another member who is often here and has great knowledge as well. She goes by the user name Happylady5, I'm sure she will be here at some point to say hello to you.
Once again, Welcome!

Last edited by Dee on Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Happylady5

Happylady5

Female
Number of posts : 93
Humor : It's a great day to be alive!
Registration date : 2010-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jason860.........   Welcome jason860......... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Welcome Jason860!

I like to stop by this forum every day or so and see what is going on with the methadone maintenance world. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Join in and explore~!
Back to top Go down
jason860

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jason860.........   Welcome jason860......... EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 3:14 pm

@Ruthann , @happylady5, I haven't been a very good member of the community and have not been back here in such a long time but I will pay for it in bad Karma. Anyway if I forgot to mention I'm from London, Ontario Canada and lived here my whole life. I love the city and the people. We are in the news again. Our city has placed a 1 to 2 year ban on any new MMT clinics from opening. Thursday Nov 10, 2011 at 6 pm to 9 pm open to the public. The whole NIMBY issue will overshadow anything positive, in my opinion. I'm gonna hope that a constructive dialogue develops for both sides of MMT
Back to top Go down
oldbrowndog

oldbrowndog

Female
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : I enjoy outdoor activities.
Registration date : 2011-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jason860.........   Welcome jason860......... EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:08 am

Hi Jason, I am so sorry to hear this is going on in your city. How many clinics do you have currently open in your city now? I am with you and do hope that constructive dialogue develops. All we can do is our best. Good Luck and nice to meet you!

OldBrownDog
Back to top Go down
Den

Den

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : нет
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jason860.........   Welcome jason860......... EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:32 am

Hi all, I am also glad that the old friends return to the forum! And of course very sad that this happens! But I can boast that in Ukraine grows methadone therapy program and now even American friends came to us and all thanks to the American organization The Global Fund for such assistance to our state and to help us free! http://www.aidsalliance.org.ua/cgi-bin/index.cgi?url=/ru/mpl/index.htm I very much hope that the transfer will have no problems if that's what the program that will translate all of this http://translate.google.com/?hl=ru See you there! Denis.
Back to top Go down
http://<a href="http://www.twitter.com/KordenRuf"&a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome jason860.........   Welcome jason860......... Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome jason860.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark :: Forum News :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: