Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

In Memory of Gregory Kokolakis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: In Memory of Gregory Kokolakis   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:40 pm

This afternoon I was reading the posting on our website when I came across one posted by Melissa Cahill Martin, a couisin to Gregory.
Gregory had been arrested for failure to appear for a traffic violation. Her post is below.
This is a tragedy that should not have happened. But it does happen. It happens more often then anyone could ever know.

Posted 02/26/2011

Gregory was my cousin. We grew up together. He was a hansome, fun loving kid who would give you the shirt off his back. My baby cousin died because some high and mighty guards didnt think he deserved his "medicine". Thats right a prescription prescribed to him. A 21 yr old kid who was in jail for failure to appear for a traffic violation. A traffic violation. He couldnt handle the dts so he tried to hang himself. Do you know how many people are in those barrocks???? We had to pull the plug on Sept 11th 2004, the day before his 22nd birthday. Tell me how you think he deserved that. Please, tell me. He was trying to better himself and here come some high and mighty guards who think they can decide what people need. I hope they all burn in hell. They killed my baby cousin! Hope they never need anything. Do you know what its like to have to make the decision to pull the plug on your sons life all over a traffic violaton???? A traffic violation. And now an amazing young man will never get to live out his potential all because people think they can play God. Thats ok cause they will have their day to stand beforeHim and be judged. I love you Gregory Demetrios Kokolakis. You will forever live on in our hearts and thru my youngest son Gregory Demetrios, who I was 3 months preagnant with when you passed, who holds your name in honor and can tell you why his name is so special!!!

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin"

Never take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

In Memory of Gregory Kokolakis
Page 1 of 1