Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 3/1/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 3/1/11 Empty
PostSubject: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 3/1/11   THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 3/1/11 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Just like life it's self, addiction recovery is filled with times of struggle and times of uncertainty. But also like like it's self, it is made up of way more than that. For every bad time there is a good time.

For me, this is one of those times when I'm not struggling in my addiction recovery. At the moment, things seem to have fallen into place.

The only thing that I'm having a hard time with right now is practicing what I preach about being able to stay in the moment. Enjoy the good times without waiting for the other shoe to drop. It's pretty difficult to realize that you don't know how to deal with even the good times in life.

I'm so quick to look right over the good moments in life, kind of searching for the next crappy thing that is going to happen so that I'm not caught totally off guard. That's no way to live.

Rationally I know that by staying in the moment, staying in the day, it means that I should not be fearing the future. Notice I said rationally. Knowing something and actually living something are two completely different things.

So for now in my addiction recovery, as weird as it seems to say, I struggle with allowing myself not to struggle. I'll let you know how that goes.

taken from "What Winners Do"

Так же, как жизнь его собственная личность, зависимость восстановления заполнен времена борьбы и времена неопределенности. Но также, как как он сам, он состоит из намного больше, чем это. Для каждого плохое время существует хорошо провести время.

Для меня это одна из тех времен, когда я не борются в моей зависимость восстановления. На данный момент, все, кажется, встало на свои места.

Единственное, что я с трудом с прямо сейчас практикует, что я проповедую о том, в состоянии остаться в данный момент. Наслаждайтесь хорошие времена, не дожидаясь других обуви падать. Это довольно трудно понять, что вы не знаете, как обращаться с даже хорошие времена в жизни.

Я так быстро смотреть прямо над хорошие моменты в жизни, своего рода поиски следующего дерьмовый то, что случится так, что я не поймал совершенно врасплох. Это не способ жить.

Рационально я знаю, что, оставаясь в момент пребывания в день, это означает, что я не должен бояться будущего. Заметьте, что я сказал рационально. Зная, что-то и на самом деле жизнь-то две совершенно разные вещи.

Так, теперь у меня в зависимость восстановления, как странно это кажется, скажем, я борюсь с позволяя себе не бороться. Я дам вам знать, как это идет.
Back to top Go down

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 3/1/11
Page 1 of 1