Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME to our latest members: mhoffer70 ~ mrgrt.west ~ TOM ~ seansgigi ~ themimim and chemenglala

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

WELCOME to our latest members:  mhoffer70 ~ mrgrt.west ~ TOM ~ seansgigi ~ themimim and chemenglala Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME to our latest members: mhoffer70 ~ mrgrt.west ~ TOM ~ seansgigi ~ themimim and chemenglala   WELCOME to our latest members:  mhoffer70 ~ mrgrt.west ~ TOM ~ seansgigi ~ themimim and chemenglala EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:38 pm

WELCOME to our latest members:  mhoffer70 ~ mrgrt.west ~ TOM ~ seansgigi ~ themimim and chemenglala Aawe11

WELCOME to our latest members:  mhoffer70 ~ mrgrt.west ~ TOM ~ seansgigi ~ themimim and chemenglala Cid_1110

Hello everyone. We have a new batch of members I wanted to introduce to you all.

First we have mhoffer70 who says they are from St Paul, MN ~ mrgrt.west who says they are from trabuco cyn, ca ~ Tom who says he is from the US and seansgigi from Texas. Then we have themimim from Manassas, Virginia and chemenglala from Toronto, Ontario who did share with us that they are in the first month of MMT.

We are so glad to have you all here as part of our group. I hope that you will make yourselves at home with us and in time feel comfortable enough to share something of your story with us. Are you a methadone patient or a loved one of a methadone patient? Or are you staff that works with methadone patients? Have you felt that methadone treatment has helped you/your loved one? Do you have any questions or concerns you would like to share?

It can be awfully lonely sometimes when you are a methdone pt because of the way most ppl feel about methadone treatment. They may not understand it, or they may not agree with it so that leaves the patient feeling like they are alone in this and that they have no one to talk to. It can also feel lonely for the loved on of the methadone pt for the very same reasons.

That is where we come in, or should I say, that is where we WANT to come in. We want to be here for others and to support each other in this struggle. And that is exactly what it is, no matter if you are currently stable or currently not. It is a daily struggle to maintain our sobriety and we hope that by coming together here, we can help each other on this bumpy road.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to post them here on the forum or if you would rather speak to someone privately, you can use the private message feature here in the forum. Just know that we are here for you, 24/7.

I hope to see you all around the forum!
Back to top Go down

WELCOME to our latest members: mhoffer70 ~ mrgrt.west ~ TOM ~ seansgigi ~ themimim and chemenglala
Page 1 of 1