Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS: phoenix_risin ~ seattlejaden ~ bjana42 ~ Drod1202 ~ rickshaw ~ kimmy12 ~ Brndn ~ truredhead ~jonno40 ~ brianb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS: phoenix_risin ~ seattlejaden ~ bjana42 ~ Drod1202 ~ rickshaw ~ kimmy12 ~ Brndn ~ truredhead ~jonno40 ~ brianb   Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi everyone. We have some new members I wanted to welcome and to introduce to everyone.

They go by the usernames phoenix_risin from the US ~ seattlejaden from Seattle, WA ~ bjana42 from North Carolina ~ Drod1202 from Hazelwood, MO ~ rickshaw from Belfast, Ireland ~kimmy12 from the Philippines ~ Brndn from Monroe, Georgia ~ truredhead from Michigan City, IN ~ brianb from Milwaukee, WI and jonno40 from Hull, United Kingdom.

Please take a second to welcome them and to make them feel at home.

New members, I wanted to let you know how glad we are to have you with us. This is a great group of people and I know you will feel right at home.

My name is RuthAnn (username lilgirllost) and I moderate for the forum. If you have any questions or problems I want to encourage you to contact me. I will help in any way I can. You can post to the forum or if you wish to speak privately, you can send me a private message through the forum. We are always here for you.

I hope you will feel comfortable enough to share a bit about yourself with us. Are you a patient on methadone or someone who has a loved one on methadone? Or do you work with methadone patients in some way? Please feel free to share something with us.

I hope you will make yourselves at home here and again, if I can be of any help to you, please let me know.

Thanks again for joining our group and I hope to see you around the forum!

RuthAnn
aka lilgirllost

We are not bad people trying to become good, we are sick people trying to become well.

Methadone; A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you cannot afford to call us, send us an email and
we will call you at our expense.
Office: 1-770-334-3655~ Cell: 1-770-527-9119
Email: mrdeanv@aol.com
ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT STRICKLY CONFIDENTIAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS: phoenix_risin ~ seattlejaden ~ bjana42 ~ Drod1202 ~ rickshaw ~ kimmy12 ~ Brndn ~ truredhead ~jonno40 ~ brianb   Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 pm

As always it is good to see new members join us. Make yourself at home and let us know if there is anything that we can do for you.
Best Wishes to all
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin"

Never take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

WELCOME TO OUR NEW MEMBERS: phoenix_risin ~ seattlejaden ~ bjana42 ~ Drod1202 ~ rickshaw ~ kimmy12 ~ Brndn ~ truredhead ~jonno40 ~ brianb
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1