Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!~ zacho56 ~ churchgirl77 ~RedHead ~ boogy.pc ~ justme ~ fuzzyfreak2675 ~ grenspleen ~ Ric ~ burgaone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!~ zacho56 ~ churchgirl77 ~RedHead ~ boogy.pc ~ justme ~ fuzzyfreak2675 ~ grenspleen ~ Ric ~ burgaone   Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi again everyone. I have our latest batch of new members. We have zacho56 from Newfoundland, Canada ~ churchgirl77 from Virginia ~ RedHead from Atlanta, Georgia ~ boogy.pc from Florida ~ justme from Georgia ~ fuzzyfreak2675 from Cedarhurst NY ~ grenspleen from Lubbock, Texas ~ Ric from Dana Pt. California and burgaone from Mass.

Be sure and take a minute to welcome them to the forum and make sure they feel at home here.

New members: We are so glad to have you join us! We are always looking for new, active members who will make themselves part of our "little family". So often, those of us on methadone don't really feel free to admit we are on methadone because of the way other people view those on methadone. That leaves us feeling isolated and alone and we often feel like we have no one to talk to. That is what we hope to change by having this forum.

We want it to be a place where you can come and feel welcome to ask any questions, share any comments or concerns you may have or to just share your story with us. You will be surprised how many others will relate to what you have to say.

I always feel like if I can help ONE person by using what I have gone through to in some way help them, then everything I went through was not in vain and something good can come out of something so terrible. I know you guys probably feel the same way so don't hesitate to share something with others on the forum or to reach out to someone.

If you have any questions or concerns you would like to speak in private about, you can private message me through this forum as well. My name is RuthAnn (username lilgirllost) and I moderate for this group and work with Medical Assisted Treatment of America Inc. to help spread the word and get the correct and accurate info out there to those who may have the wrong idea about methadone and MMT. We are also here to help other methadone patients navigate through the maze that you can sometimes find yourself in when it comes to Federal Regulations, questions about methadone and MMT or to just give them someone to talk to and offer encouragement and support wherever we can.

SO! Make yourselves at home and I hope to see you around the forum reall soon!

RuthAnn
aka lilgirllost

We are not bad people trying to become good, we are sick people trying to become well.

Methadone; A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you cannot afford to call us, send us an email and
we will call you at our expense.
Office: 1-770-334-3655~ Cell: 1-770-527-9119
Email: mrdeanv@aol.com
ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT STRICKLY CONFIDENTIAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS!~ zacho56 ~ churchgirl77 ~RedHead ~ boogy.pc ~ justme ~ fuzzyfreak2675 ~ grenspleen ~ Ric ~ burgaone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1