Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME!!! renee-idaho ~ Binchen ~ jojo8202 ~ amberlynn0303091987 ~ last_rites99 ~ brendazspace ~ lmckenna ~ furball and DONDI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

WELCOME!!!  renee-idaho ~ Binchen ~ jojo8202 ~ amberlynn0303091987 ~ last_rites99 ~ brendazspace ~ lmckenna ~ furball and DONDI Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME!!! renee-idaho ~ Binchen ~ jojo8202 ~ amberlynn0303091987 ~ last_rites99 ~ brendazspace ~ lmckenna ~ furball and DONDI   WELCOME!!!  renee-idaho ~ Binchen ~ jojo8202 ~ amberlynn0303091987 ~ last_rites99 ~ brendazspace ~ lmckenna ~ furball and DONDI EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:55 pm

Hello Everyone. I am sorry it has been a while since I have been on top of things. I have been working xtra shifts lately and some of them are day shifts and some are night shifts so it feels like all I am doing is working, sleeping or trying to run the boys to karate, soccer or cub scouts or other activities. That is no excuse for neglecting our new members.

Thanks Dee for covering for me when you could! She has her hands full working on the website, the suboxone forum and planning a wedding on top of trying to cover the methadone forum in my absence so I know you have your hands full as well!

Now! Back to the business of introducing and welcoming our newest members. I want to introduce them to everyone the latest batch of members who have joined in the past couple of weeks. They go by the usernames renee-idaho from Coeurd Alene, Idaho ~ Benchen from Idaho ~ jojo8202 from the US ~ amberlynn0303091987 from Eagleville, TN ~ last_rites99 from Pennsylvania ~ brendazspace from Scranton, Pennsylvania ~ lmckenna from Virginia ~ furball from Cleveland, Ohio and DONDI from Brooklyn, New York.

I know you guys will make them welcome, thanks to Den from the Ukraine for already doing so and for last_rites99 for not waiting on a formal welcome to share a bit about yourself with us. I love to know that a member feels comfortable enough to go ahead and share something about themselves with us and to have other members that will welcome them as well!

New members, those of you who haven't shared something with us yet, please take time to let us know a little bit about yourselves. Are you someone who is on methadone maintenance therapy (MMT) or a loved one of someone on MMT? How did you come to be on MMT? Please feel free to share whatever is on your mind.

This is a great group of people here at the forum and we strive to help each other as much as we can. If you haven't seen it for yourself already, there is a lot of biased and predjudice beliefs out there about MMT and about people who are on MMT and we wanted this to be a place where we can come to support each other and not have to worry about being looked down on or critisized for being on MMT.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can either private message me or post a message to the forum and we will do our best to help in any way we can.

So, make yourself at home and know that we are glad that you have chosen to join our group.

RuthAnn aka lilgirllost
Back to top Go down

WELCOME!!! renee-idaho ~ Binchen ~ jojo8202 ~ amberlynn0303091987 ~ last_rites99 ~ brendazspace ~ lmckenna ~ furball and DONDI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark :: Forum News :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: