Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

WELCOME: Wells_Wendy ~ tydi469 ~ kathy101 ~ kd200304 ~ joditorkelson ~ mommyx5 ~ chrikle8 ~ David Caruso ~ froggy23 ~ safecig ~ Tiffanylove90 ~ ANGELITA TORRES ~ chrikle8 ~mommyx5 ~ xici1987 & ahatzianocl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: WELCOME: Wells_Wendy ~ tydi469 ~ kathy101 ~ kd200304 ~ joditorkelson ~ mommyx5 ~ chrikle8 ~ David Caruso ~ froggy23 ~ safecig ~ Tiffanylove90 ~ ANGELITA TORRES ~ chrikle8 ~mommyx5 ~ xici1987 & ahatzianocl   Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Hello everyone. We have new members to introduce to you all. Please welcome them and make them feel at home. Send a quick note or a post to say hello to them.

They go by the following usernames: Wells_Wendy from North Carolina ~ tydi469 from Florida ~ kathy101 from China ~ kd200304 from the US ~ joditorkelson from Minnesota ~ David Caruso from the US ~ froggy23 from Cincinnati ~ safecig from Oregon ~ Tiffanylove90 from Idaho ~ ANGELITA TORRES from Alaska ~ chrikle8 from New Jersey ~ mommyx5 from New Jersey ~ xici1987 from China and ahatzianocl from Maryland.

I hope that all of you will make yourselves at home and be active mbrs of the forum. It isn't always easy being a methadone pt or a loved one of a methadone pt. You would think the worst of it was over with once you quit abusing drugs and became a more stable person again, but that isn't always the case. Not only do we have to struggle with our addiction demons we have to struggle with our "secret life" as a methadone pt because so many don't support methadone treatment.

With this forum we hope to provide a place where methadone pts, family mbrs of methadone pts and even medical professionals who work w/methadone pts can get together and support one another.

So please make youself at home, check out the postings and articles and add some of your own. We would love to hear a bit about yourself and your experiences with methadone and methadone treatment so don't be a stranger!

If you need any help with anything or just want to talk to someone privately, we are here for you. You can either post something to the forum or if you wish to speak privately you can private message through the private messaging feature in the message section of the forum. Just know that we are her for you if you need us.

Take care and I hope to see you around the forum!

RuthAnn
aka lilgirllost

We are not bad people trying to become good, we are sick people trying to become well.

Methadone; A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you cannot afford to call us, send us an email and
we will call you at our expense.
Office: 1-770-334-3655~ Cell: 1-770-527-9119
Email: mrdeanv@aol.com
ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT STRICKLY CONFIDENTIAL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Den

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : нет
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME: Wells_Wendy ~ tydi469 ~ kathy101 ~ kd200304 ~ joditorkelson ~ mommyx5 ~ chrikle8 ~ David Caruso ~ froggy23 ~ safecig ~ Tiffanylove90 ~ ANGELITA TORRES ~ chrikle8 ~mommyx5 ~ xici1987 & ahatzianocl   Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 am

Greetings to all who have joined our forum! I myself am from Ukraine and was happy to make new acquaintances! Home is very interesting where and how is methadone therapy and geography of the countries where it is, Friends, make yourself at home! Rutan and thank you that all of us informed about new friends, and that no matter how anyone else is always to help and answer your question on any issue, what convinced myself many times! Regards Denis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://<a href="http://www.twitter.com/KordenRuf"&a

WELCOME: Wells_Wendy ~ tydi469 ~ kathy101 ~ kd200304 ~ joditorkelson ~ mommyx5 ~ chrikle8 ~ David Caruso ~ froggy23 ~ safecig ~ Tiffanylove90 ~ ANGELITA TORRES ~ chrikle8 ~mommyx5 ~ xici1987 & ahatzianocl
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1