Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

if you need help of info call the number posted on this website they rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kd200304

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-06-06

PostSubject: if you need help of info call the number posted on this website they rock   Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:13 am

i had a few questions on transferling to a different clinic. i talked to a man named dean. he was extremely helpful. very compasisonate and is a patient himself. i was very impressed. thank you for your time and compassion. everyone needs to know that there is someone out there if we need help or just to chat on a bad dayl this website and you are awesome. also people, this website is paid for by the people who run it out of their own pockets and donations. they dont make a dime, they just want to help. if your interested you can send any donations to them. $1 or $2 helps to keep this website and the phones functioning(and no, im not trying to solit money, im a patient myself, i just found it very sad that there are millions of people who use this website and that the services could be in jeapordy do to lack of funds. the fact that these people come out their own pockets shows they really care. thanks to dean and debra
Back to top Go down
View user profile

if you need help of info call the number posted on this website they rock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1