Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Thought for Today: Making Mistakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Thought for Today: Making Mistakes   Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:33 pm

I've made mistakes and will continue to make mistakes.

Everybody makes mistakes. The difference now is that I can see them more clearly afterward, and I am not living in denial about them.

If I become too critical of myself when I do make a mistake, I can remind myself that it's part of being human. I can remind myself that it's a learning experience and a mistake I won't make so easily in the future. Mistakes are not made intentionally, but they are errors caused by a lack of information or lack of attention.

Today I pay attention more than ever before and have more information than I ever have had. Mistakes will still happen, but they probably won't be as serious or dangerous as they were in my past. I can allow myself to make mistakes, understanding that when I give myself this freedom, I am accepting myself for who I am and loving myself unconditionally.

Today's Thought is a reading from the book:
"Time to Fly Free. By; Judith Smith

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin"

Never take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
iamme

Female
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : I'm a full time mom and i just got landed a job at the new restaurant in town! I paint, Play Piano, and enjoy exercising as long as its fun and not torture LOL
Humor : I have a good sense of humor as long as the jokes aren't mean or personal
Registration date : 2011-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Thought for Today: Making Mistakes   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:20 pm

That's a very beautiful passage. Very inspirational. I really like it. I printed it so i can show it to my counciler. i think she'll like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thought for Today: Making Mistakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark :: Forum News :: Thought For Today-
Jump to: