Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DRUG DREAMS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DONDI

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : READING IS MY TIME WHEN I HAVE TIME
Humor : A LOVEABLE SMILE
Registration date : 2011-05-17

DRUG DREAMS Empty
PostSubject: DRUG DREAMS   DRUG DREAMS EmptyWed May 23, 2012 12:55 am

DONDI HERE, WELL SO FAR SO GOOD I'AM ON 16MGS NOW .BUT LATELY I BEEN HAVEING DREAMS THAT I WAS GETTING HIGH IT FELT LIKE IT WAS SO REAL THAT I WOKE UP AND THOUGHT I WAS THERE. IS THERE AWAY I CAN DO SOMETHING TO AVOID THESE NIGHTMARES? DONDI
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

DRUG DREAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUG DREAMS   DRUG DREAMS EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:15 pm

HI Dondi,
How are you doing? Have the dreams that you were having starting to go away yet? I think it is normal to have those dreams, I know those dreams. So real and thankfully not. Are you thinking about your taper all of the time or are you putting a lot of pressure on yourself to get off of mmt? If so, that may be what is causing your dreams of using.
As hard as it may be try not to think about it. Let this come natural and remind yourself that if at anytime your taper becomes too difficult, you can slow down. Don't be in a hurry your still going to reach your goal. Look how far you have already come.
With everything this will come in it's own time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
DONDI

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : READING IS MY TIME WHEN I HAVE TIME
Humor : A LOVEABLE SMILE
Registration date : 2011-05-17

DRUG DREAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUG DREAMS   DRUG DREAMS EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:30 pm

THANKYOU DEE FOR YOUR CONCERN, WELL I,AM DOWN TO 14MGS. NOW AND FEEL FINE LIKE YOU SAID DEE I,AM TAKEING MY TIME TAPERING DOWN. AND I FEEL VERY GOOD ABOUT MY SELF.I KNOW I,AM GOING TO LOVE MY NEW SELF. DONDI
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

DRUG DREAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUG DREAMS   DRUG DREAMS EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Dondi,
I am very happy for you and want to offer only encouragement to you. When the timing is right it can be done. Always listen to what your body tells you and it will lead you to what needs to be done.
Good luck, I am very proud of you
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

DRUG DREAMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRUG DREAMS   DRUG DREAMS Empty

Back to top Go down

DRUG DREAMS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark :: Methadone Maintenance :: Do you have any questions about methadone?-
Jump to: