Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

30 days for clinic in Indiana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brendaelk

brendaelk

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-17

30 days for clinic in Indiana Empty
PostSubject: 30 days for clinic in Indiana   30 days for clinic in Indiana EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:04 pm

I am in NW Indiana and finally got to switch to a clinic that takes Medicaid. I transferred from private pay and was so happy to not have to spend $314.00 a month out of my pocket. I have been at this current clinic for 6 months. Anyway I go three times a week and tues there was a paper saying they would no longer accept Medicaid for payment as of July 1st. What will we all do? That is not even enough time to get off the stuff. I am on 100 mg and have been on 17 years because of withdrawal fear. I have done great on it and have all that time with clean UA's. Can you give my any help or feedback, do not know what to do, I will be kicked out of my house if I have to go back to paying.
Back to top Go down
brendaelk

brendaelk

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: 30 days for clinic in Indiana   30 days for clinic in Indiana EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Guess Not.
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: 30 days for clinic in Indiana   30 days for clinic in Indiana EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:44 pm

brenda,
I'm sorry I had posted a reply but it looks like it got lost in cyber land like some of the other posts have.
I don't know what I would do if in your shoes. I checked to see if I could somehow find another clinic in the area that would take medicaid and there isn't any that I can find. I wish it were simple. People who have been stable on Methadone should have the choice of OBOT without having to switch to Suboxone.
You shouldn't have to decide between paying rent or taking your much needed medication.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 days for clinic in Indiana   30 days for clinic in Indiana Empty

Back to top Go down

30 days for clinic in Indiana
Page 1 of 1