Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help, husband using drugs. getting crazy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kangel

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-03-05

help, husband using drugs. getting crazy Empty
PostSubject: help, husband using drugs. getting crazy   help, husband using drugs. getting crazy EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 10:34 am

my husband is supposed to be getting cleaned. I caught him with heroin the other day when a kit fell out his pocket in need. I helped him detox from pills and benzos, took 5 months and methadone clinic. . he was clean for years. He got of methadone, said he was ok. He had himself down to 25 mg and did 30 day detox. Worked out good job etc. i have no idea he was on pills and heroin, i knew he had done.heavy pills but was TERRIFIED of needles. he always told me that if I caught him a thing up then to fix it. I also do not want drugs in my home as we have children. he keeps telling me he hates me he doesn't want to be with me he's taking his paycheck. he's calling me a control freak because I flushed his heroin, which I have no idea how long he has been doing. he said I should of talked about it to him first. I flushsed it and then talked to him about it. he keeps telling me I need to fix that and he's going to lose this job because he's dope sick. I'm.an awful person, controlling B,.hates me I am disabled and do not work I have no money. I want to help him but don't know how. and I only flushed 3 caps. And he absolutely hates me and has not spoken to me for days or interacting with our kids. he even refused to go to work until I got his mother to get him on his way. this whas days ago and he still is not talking to me and being brutally mean
Back to top Go down
Finallyachance

Finallyachance

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2011-10-11

help, husband using drugs. getting crazy Empty
PostSubject: Re: help, husband using drugs. getting crazy   help, husband using drugs. getting crazy EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:39 am

I guess you can see we have answered on a different thread...
Back to top Go down

help, husband using drugs. getting crazy
Page 1 of 1