Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 7/27/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 7/27/09 Empty
PostSubject: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 7/27/09   THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 7/27/09 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 am

More on Honesty

The junkie can never start to cure himself until he recognizes his true condition.----Malcoln X

Now that we know what the problem is we can do something about it.

The truth of our problem is we can't handle handle drugs, even though we think we can, because they handle us. They control us. We must face that truth and the truth sets us free.

What a wonderful gift! We feared the truth, but now it's our friend.

Facing the truth means we're honest. And honestly is our best friend in recovery. It's like a cozy fire on a winter's night. Honesty is how we get well and it's also what will keep us well.

So today and every day, be honest with yourself and with others, it's the only way we can ever truely be well.
Back to top Go down

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 7/27/09
Page 1 of 1