Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Regina1968

Regina1968

Female
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : Disabled due to Lupus and Sciatica
Registration date : 2010-01-19

My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee Empty
PostSubject: My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee   My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Hello Everyone! I am new to the forum. I would love to rate my clinic. It is the first clinic I have ever attended. I started September 25th, 2009. I am on Phase 2 and look forward to attending the four days a week that I have to go. Midsouth Treatment center is wonderful. Everyone their treats you with respect. It is a self pay only clinic and is $87 a week when you start and then when you reach the second phase it goes down to $77 a week. A whole lot cheaper than what I was spending. But most important, it saved my life. I was at wits end of not having pain relief from Lupus. The methadone cuts the pain in half. At least now it is tolerable. Also you can be in and out of the clinic in about ten to fifteen minutes even if you have to see a counsler. I would recommend Midsouth treatment to anyone needing MMT. My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee   My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:43 pm

My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee Spring10

Hello Regina,
Thanks you for sharing about your clinic. It is always good to be able to read something positive.
If you haven't done so already please post about your clinic on the Medical Assisted Treatment of America Inc. Website so that others will be able to read as well. The link to "Rate Your Program" on the website is:
http://medicalassistedtreatment.org/277599/index.html
You might have to refresh your browser as the site has been having it's own issues lately and I do apologize in advance for that. Deborah Shrira our CEO is working on the problem and should have it fixed soon.
Thanks again!
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Zac_Talbott

Zac_Talbott

Male
Number of posts : 48
Job/hobbies : Program Director, Counseling Solutions of Chatsworth
Registration date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Re: My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee   My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:50 pm

This is great Regina... I noticed your post was from 2010... are you still in treatement? I am the state chapter president with NAMA Recovery... would invite you to join us in our advocacy & support work here in the state of TN! :-) Keep on keeping on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.counselingsolutions.clinic
Regina1968

Regina1968

Female

PostSubject: Re: My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee   My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Thank you for the encouragement!! Yes I am going on 4 years now and still LOVE my clinic! Couldnt ask for a better Doctor and counsler. I am on the last phase because I follow the rules. Methadone continues to be the hinge to hold me together from my pain. It has definelty been a lifesaver!!
Back to top Go down
Zac_Talbott

Zac_Talbott

Male

PostSubject: Re: My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee   My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:00 pm

That's GREAT! :-) I'm so happy to hear that you're still in treatment & living in recovery! I noticed that your profile says Mayfield, KY... I assume you drive to Dyersburg for treatment? Keep on keeping on! It was great to meet you! My e-mail is zac_talbott @ att . net and I am ztalbott on facebook! Thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
Regina1968

Regina1968

Female

PostSubject: Re: My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee   My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:03 am

Yes Zac I drive to Dyersburg every other week. I could get 3 weeks worth of carry outs but I dont. I really like attending the clinic and talking with everyone there. I see you live in Walland. I dont know where that is but going to look it up. I will try and look you up on facebook. Great talking with you and keep in touch![b]
Back to top Go down
Zac_Talbott

Zac_Talbott

Male

PostSubject: Re: My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee   My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:17 am

I've never heard of getting 3 weeks... at my clinic it goes from 2 weeks (13 days) takehomes to 4 weeks (27 days) takehomes... Is 3 weeks an actual phase level at your clinic? Is that the most Midsouth will give at one time? That's interesting; I look forward to hearing back on that. Please do look me up & friend me on Facebook, or you can send me an email... just type /ztalbott after www . facebook . com and it should go to my page. :-) Keep on keeping on!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee   My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee Empty

Back to top Go down

My MMT Clinic-Midsouth Treatment Center in Dyersburg, Tennessee
Page 1 of 1