Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month Empty
PostSubject: INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month   INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi everyone. This is not a scam and this is NOT a hoax. We are not allowed to spam on this site and I promise this is not what this is.

Some of you may have already heard about ths but for those that haven't, this is something that may help out with your monthly expense for a phone OR cell phone.

I recently found out that it possible to get a free landline phone OR a free cell phone with 250 free minutes each month if you are income eligible OR if you receive any type of assistance such as medicaid, food stamps, tanf, housing assistance, SSI, WIC, if you children qualify for reduced or free lunches at school and other type programs then you are automatically eligible without going through a financial screening.

You get one phone per household and as I said, you can either pick a landline phone or a cell phone. The cell phone is provided through TRACFONE and you automatically get 250 minutes each month, (you are certified for a year and then you have to recertify) if you need more minutes you can buy the card to add minutes but each month they automatically put 250 minutes on the phone. They are nice phones with text and data capabilities. They have signals in all the same areas as AT&T and verizon.

It took me all of 2 minutes to apply and find out I was certified and then 7 days later, the phone arrived in the mail and it cost me nothing, not even shipping.

Again, this is legit, I have done it myself and know it is legit.

The website to go to is www.safelink.com you can apply there or check it out and read the info for yourself.

With the rising cost of everything this could save you about 60 bucks or more a month not having to pay for your cell phone service.

Last edited by lilgirllost on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month Empty
PostSubject: PS: CORRECT LINK ADDED   INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Sorry guys but I had the wrong link in there originally. I have corrected it so it should have the correct one now.

www.safelink.com NOT .net like I originally had.

It should take you to a yellow and white webpage that has a place to enter your zip and you go from there.

I also forgot to mention, in the state of Louisiana, we get 250 minutes, each state may not have the same amount of free minutes, it may be more or less than the 250. I did find out that tracfone offers double minutes so if it says you will only get 100 minutes, it means you will actually get 200 so keep that in mind. even if it's only 100 minutes, it is still a free phone with free minutes and you can always add more if you need more.
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month   INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Thank you RuthAnn
I am sure that we do have some members that will be able to take advantage of this wonderful offer. With the way the economy is right now, unfortunately a lot of people have fallen on hard times.
As always you are looking out for everyone and I sure that I can speak for everyone when I say THANK YOU!!
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month   INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month Empty

Back to top Go down

INCOME ELIGIBLE PEOPLE or PPL on medicaid, Food stamps, SSI or other income assistance qualify for FREE cell phone w/250 min each month
Page 1 of 1