Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome trapstar to, A flicker of Light In the Dark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Welcome trapstar to, A flicker of Light In the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Welcome trapstar to, A flicker of Light In the Dark   Welcome trapstar to, A flicker of Light In the Dark EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:49 am

Hello trap star and welcome.
My name is Dee, I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our other moderator is Pam. She will be here in the morning to welcome you as well.
If you have any questions about Methadone or addiction as a disease, please let us know.
We are here to help.
If you haven't check out our website yet, please do. They are a wealth of information. Both websites are HonCode Certified, we have many professionals who use them as their source of information.
When you feel comfortable, jump in and tell us a little bit about yourself. You may also post your story under the topic "Tell Us Your Story". I look forward to meeting you trapstar.
Yours In Recovery,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
pangyalwilliams

pangyalwilliams

Female
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Welcome trapstar to, A flicker of Light In the Dark Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Welcome trapstar to, A flicker of Light In the Dark EmptyWed May 06, 2009 7:08 am

Hi Trapstar,

My name is Pam and I am also a moderator here on the website. I would basically tell you the same thing that Dee did but I will add a few comments also. If you havn't already done so, please visit our other website at www.medicalassistedtreatment.org. There is a wealth of information there for you to read and learn. There is a section there for any question you might have about methadone and addiction. There are links to a ton of other websites for you also and if there is something you cannot find there, please feel free to call and ask or send a message and ask. Whichever way you are more comfortable is just fine.

Remember that you are never alone and you will never be judged here. I posted my story on this forum and on medicalassistedtreatment.org. I assure you that nothing you say will shock anyone here. Okay, I will let you go for now but please visit us again.

Yours In Recovery

Pam
Phone: (770)-428.0871
Cellular: (770) 527-9119
Call Us twenty-four hours every day of the year...You are never alone!
Back to top Go down

Welcome trapstar to, A flicker of Light In the Dark
Page 1 of 1