Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warren Faces Possible Lawsuit Over Methadone Moratorium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Warren Faces Possible Lawsuit Over Methadone Moratorium Empty
PostSubject: Warren Faces Possible Lawsuit Over Methadone Moratorium   Warren Faces Possible Lawsuit Over Methadone Moratorium EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 am

by Catherine Pegram - January 5th 2011

Warren - The lawyer for a methadone clinic that wants to move into Warren is threatening to sue the community over a decision to put a halt to the move.

The selectboard approved a six-month moratorium against methadone clinics last month.

It came shortly after a developer signed a deal to buy the former elementary school.

Then word got out he planned to open a methadone clinic there, sparking a public outcry.

The lawyer for C-R-C Health Group, which wants to run the clinic, says the moratorium violates the Americans With Disabilities Act.

James Green says the decision discriminates against recovering opiate addicts.

The lawyer for Warren says C-R-C has no legal standing to sue.

The town manager says selectmen are moving forward with the issue and a new committee to address methadone clinics and medical marijuana facilities in Warren meets for the first time next week.

Back to top Go down
Den

Den

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : нет
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Warren Faces Possible Lawsuit Over Methadone Moratorium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warren Faces Possible Lawsuit Over Methadone Moratorium   Warren Faces Possible Lawsuit Over Methadone Moratorium EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:01 pm

Рутанн привет!А у вас ещё можно и марихуану получать в клинике?У нас с этим строго если найдут то тюрьма!Я тут прочитал ту статьюгде про 1050 мг. метадон принимал человек ему серьёзно давали такую дозу и он её выпивал?Как вообще такое возможно это же не одна печень не выдержит!Если честно то не верится ,что столько можно съесть!Я знаю у когото в другом городе у нас есть доза 350 мг. метадон но это я даже не представляю как разрешили но это ладно я не представляю как столько можно проглотить,а тут 1050 мг. это ужас сколько много!Всех благ и с уважением Ден.

Ruthann hello! And you can still receive and marijuana in the clinic? "We have with this is strictly if they find a prison, I immediately read that statyugde about 1050 mg. methadone man took him seriously given a dose and he drank it? "How can this be, it's not a liver will not stand!" To be honest I can not believe that so much you can eat! "I know I have someone else in another city we have a dose of 350 mg. methadone but it is I have no idea how to solve it all right but I can not imagine how much you can swallow, and then 1050 mg. it's terrible how much! All the best, and with respect for Dan.

Last edited by Dee on Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Translation)
Back to top Go down
http://<a href="http://www.twitter.com/KordenRuf"&a

Page 1 of 1