Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 2/28/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 2/28/11 Empty
PostSubject: THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 2/28/11   THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 2/28/11 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:40 am

All of us tend to feel this way time to time. Especially those of us IN recovery and especially early on in recovery. How do you cope with these situations? Is there something that works good for you? Today I want to ask you to share your thoughts with us on this. Maybe you have something to share that will help someone else so let's hear it!

PATIENCE IN RECOVERY? I HAVE NONE!

From time to time we all struggle right? So what am I struggling with at the moment? Patience. Actually a lack of patience better describes it.

There are times when I go along feeling pretty centered. Unshakable even. Right now? Not so much. I'm flying off the handle more often than I would like.

So how do you deal with a lack of patience? No really, I'm asking. So far... I'm not dealing so well. I find myself shaking my head a lot and saying "I can't, I just can't". Well that's no way to deal right.

But then you know, you think of some of the things that you've learned in recovery. Usually about this time a nice recovery catch phrase fits nicely. Something like... "this too shall pass". You just kind of hang on and ride it out.

So that's where I am at right now... just trying to hang on and ride it out. I'll let you know how that works out for me

Taken from "What Winners Do"

Все мы, как правило, чувствовать себя таким образом время от времени. Особенно те из нас, в восстановлении и особенно на раннем этапе восстановления. Как вы справляетесь с такими ситуациями? Есть то, что работает хорошо для вас? Сегодня я хочу попросить вас поделиться своими мыслями с нами по этому вопросу. Может быть, у вас есть чем поделиться, что поможет кто-то еще так что давайте слышать это!

Терпение в восстановление? У меня нет!

Время от времени мы все боремся не так ли? Так что я боролся с на данный момент? Терпение. На самом деле отсутствие терпения лучше описывает его.

Есть моменты, когда я иду вдоль чувствовал себя довольно центру. Непоколебимая даже. Прямо сейчас? Не так много. Я лечу с ручки чаще, чем хотелось бы.

Так как вы справляетесь с отсутствием терпения? Нет уж, я спрашиваю. Пока ... Я дело не так хорошо. Я считаю себя качая головой и много говорить "я не могу, я просто не могу". Ну, это не способ борьбы права.

Но тогда вы знаете, вы думаете о некоторых вещах, которые вы узнали в восстановлении. Обычно в это время хорошая фраза поймать восстановления прекрасно вписывается. Что-то вроде ... "И это пройдет". Вы только отчасти повесить и ездить на это.

Так вот, где я в данный момент ... просто пытается держаться и ездить его. Я дам вам знать, как это работает для меня

Back to top Go down

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY 2/28/11
Page 1 of 1