Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! unoparaclete ~ Digimon81 ~ Bacon24 ~ kaysman ~ onmyway ~ Tootsie and tradebuzzing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!  unoparaclete ~ Digimon81 ~ Bacon24 ~ kaysman ~ onmyway ~ Tootsie and tradebuzzing Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! unoparaclete ~ Digimon81 ~ Bacon24 ~ kaysman ~ onmyway ~ Tootsie and tradebuzzing   WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!  unoparaclete ~ Digimon81 ~ Bacon24 ~ kaysman ~ onmyway ~ Tootsie and tradebuzzing EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:06 pm

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!  unoparaclete ~ Digimon81 ~ Bacon24 ~ kaysman ~ onmyway ~ Tootsie and tradebuzzing Welcom16

Hello everyone! We have a new batch of members I wanted to share with you. We are so glad to have more members added to our little family!

They go by the usernames unoparaclete who says they are from Lincoln City, Oregon.

Digimon81 from South East Virginia who has taken them time to introduce himself to us already and shared a bit about his situation with us. Thanks for sharing with us!

Next we have Bacon24 from Springville, Utah who shared with us that he loves snow boarding and spending time with his children. He says that his children are the most important thing in his life. Bacon24 has also shared a few posts with us already so I am so glad you have made yourself at home!

Then we have kaysman but the only info I have about them is that they are from the United States.

We have onmyway from Canada, Tootsie from Arizona and tradebuzzing who didn't specify where they were from.

I just wanted to give my personal welcome to you all and let you know that we are here for you if you need us. My name is Ruth Ann, my username is lilgirllost and I moderate for the forum and work with Medical Assisted Treatment of America Inc. We also have Dee who helps pick up my slack (sometimes there is a lot of that lol!) and runs the suboxone forum. She is also the Vice President of MAT of America Inc. Either one of us will be available to you if you need something. We both volunteer our time to make sure that someone is always available if you want to talk or have a question, all you have to do is contact one of us.

I want to thank those of you who have already started posting and introducing yourselves to us, I hope we will get to hear from you frequently in the future as well and for those whom we haven't heard from yet, please feel free to do so.

We are all here to support each other so please don't be afraid or ashamed of your treatment or your struggles. We all still struggle daily with our addiction and we always will. We hope to provide a safe place for other methadone patients, family members of methadone patients and those who work with methadone patients a place to come to where they know they are welcome and do not have to fear sharing your struggles and triumphs with us.

We may not ever get to meet in person, but there are many ppl here that I feel I am just as close to as any of my friends or family members that I do see on regular basis.

So, feel free to join in and share something with us about yourself!
Back to top Go down

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! unoparaclete ~ Digimon81 ~ Bacon24 ~ kaysman ~ onmyway ~ Tootsie and tradebuzzing
Page 1 of 1