Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thought for Today..5/21/2011.. Being honest and taking responsibility

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Thought for Today..5/21/2011.. Being honest and taking responsibility Empty
PostSubject: Thought for Today..5/21/2011.. Being honest and taking responsibility   Thought for Today..5/21/2011.. Being honest and taking responsibility EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Thought for Today..5/21/2011.. Being honest and taking responsibility Gm_yel10

In equal relationships, people are honest and take responsibility for themselves.

They tell the truth and don't lie, make excuses, or blame others for their behavior. They can admit their mistakes and admit when they're wrong. They communicate openly, directly, and honestly.
They say what they mean without being mean. Equal relationships don't contain deceit and manipulation.

Today I will make sure that I'm being honest in my life, and this includes not avoiding the truth. I will admit when I'm wrong or have made a mistake.

I will not take the blame for others, but I will take responsibility for myself. Being able to be honest and accountable for myself is an essential part of an equal relationship.

Today's Thought is a reading from the book
Time to Fly Free by Judith R. Smith
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

Thought for Today..5/21/2011.. Being honest and taking responsibility
Page 1 of 1