Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medical Insurance in colorado

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
floydfx05

floydfx05

Female
Number of posts : 71
Humor : PEACE
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Medical Insurance in colorado Empty
PostSubject: Medical Insurance in colorado   Medical Insurance in colorado EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Does anyone know if the methadone clinics in Colorado take there states medical insurance???
I live in Cali right now and cali pays, and I want to move to colorado, but methadone monthly is expensive Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Medical Insurance in colorado   Medical Insurance in colorado EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Do you know where in Colorado you may be going? If so, you can go to the following website and look at the clinics in that area and it will tell you if they accept insurance or not and if they take Medicaid or Medicare. The link is

http://dasis3.samhsa.gov/Default.aspx

If you are having trouble, if you let me know what city I will check it out for you. Good to hear from you again. You've been kinda quiet for a while lol!
Back to top Go down
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids

PostSubject: Re: Medical Insurance in colorado   Medical Insurance in colorado EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:33 pm

I see the cities that have clinics who take medicaid/medicare

Denver

Lakewood

and Ft Collins take Medicaid but not Medicare

There is one in Boulder that says it takes state funded payments OTHER THAN Medicaid

There is one in Aurora that says they take Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors), Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
Back to top Go down
floydfx05

floydfx05

Female
Number of posts : 71
Humor : PEACE
Registration date : 2010-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Medical Insurance in colorado   Medical Insurance in colorado EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:11 pm

Ive been to ARTS methadone clinic, 4 years ago and at that time they didnt, so Im wondering if maybe they do now, i cant find there number.
Back to top Go down
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female

PostSubject: Re: Medical Insurance in colorado   Medical Insurance in colorado EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:17 am

FloydFX which one is the ARTS clinic? I can look it up and get you the number for it if you still need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Insurance in colorado   Medical Insurance in colorado Empty

Back to top Go down

Medical Insurance in colorado
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark :: Federal Regulations :: Medicaid, Medicare or other Insurance-
Jump to: