Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi. My name is Anthony . I have a few questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antaponte

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-09

Hi. My name is Anthony . I have a few questions  Empty
PostSubject: Hi. My name is Anthony . I have a few questions    Hi. My name is Anthony . I have a few questions  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:06 pm

I am Reaching out to this forum as a last place to search for answers and help . I have been addicted to Opiates for 7 years now . Since november 2005 . I have of course , tried methadone in the past and would like to know what I have to do to get my own perscription of Methadone ? I Have called around to local Methadone Treatment Clinics here in Athens , GA. Could anyone tell me what is required for acceptance into Outpatient Methadone Clinic ?

I love forward to your answers
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Hi. My name is Anthony . I have a few questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. My name is Anthony . I have a few questions    Hi. My name is Anthony . I have a few questions  EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Hello Anthony,
If you will go to our Medical Assisted Treatment website you will find a list of clinics located in Georgia. On that list it will also tell you what days the clinics have for intake for new patients and the cost of each clinic. http://medicalassistedtreatment.org/289380/318516.html
You did mention a prescription for Methadone. Currently you will have to obtain your methadone daily at a clinic until at which point you qualify for take home doses.
Please check your in box here on the forum.
Welcome and good luck Anthony,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

Hi. My name is Anthony . I have a few questions
Page 1 of 1