Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Today's Thought~ Forgiveness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Today's Thought~ Forgiveness Empty
PostSubject: Today's Thought~ Forgiveness   Today's Thought~ Forgiveness EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:25 pm

Today's Thought~ Forgiveness Sharin10

We can practice forgiveness each day.

Resentments have a way of creeping back into my psyche even after I have let go of them. I know that holding a grudge is harmful to my emotional health and can threaten my recovery, but what can I do when I keep feeling anger toward someone?

In the interest of recovery, in my own best interest, I can continue to forgive each day. I may not be able to forgive the person once and for all, but I can do it right now, just for today. With practice, who knows? Perhaps the resentment will disappear.

When I remember that my own track record is far from perfect, I realize I could use some daily forgiveness too, both from others and from myself.

Just for now, I can let go of resentments and forgive. If resentments come back, I can forgive again.

Today's thought is a reading from the book,
Inner Harvest by Elisabeth L.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

Today's Thought~ Forgiveness
Page 1 of 1