Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THOUGHT FOR TODAY 7/28/09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

THOUGHT FOR TODAY 7/28/09 Empty
PostSubject: THOUGHT FOR TODAY 7/28/09   THOUGHT FOR TODAY 7/28/09 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Something Good

Something good is going to occur today. You can count on it.

Something good has already happened. And it will continue.

Even if you don't expect it, something good is now underway. Expect it, accept it, and you'll more fully reap its value.

Something good is going on and growing stronger. You can choose to grow along with it.

Something good is everywhere. Open yourself to it and you'll know.

Today is a day for something good to happen. Let it happen through you.

-- Ralph Marston
Speaking with another forum member yesterday gave me this idea for todays thought.

It is very important as former addicts that we stop beating ourselves up for our past mistakes and know that we DESERVE good things just as much as the next person.

Stop that negative thinking and beating yourself up and EXPECT good things to happen to you.

Yes, we have done some pretty horrible things in the midst of our addiction but we are NOT that person anymore! I have read over and over again where people say that MMT "saved thier lives" and "gave them a new life" or "allowed the person they always knew was in there to come out"........so you are NO LONGER that addict anymore. You are a person who deserves good things and It is time to forgive yourself and know that. Start expecting that those good things are going to happen to you.

RuthAnn
Back to top Go down

THOUGHT FOR TODAY 7/28/09
Page 1 of 1