Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gday Im John from Australia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grumpy1

Male
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : no job/ Guitar/ Free heroin Advocate/ Peer Educator
Humor : Warped
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Gday Im John from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Gday Im John from Australia   Gday Im John from Australia EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:15 am

Howdy everyone, I am glad I have found this site and wish we had as well a run website over here... We do have user groups but in the last few years the Government run agencies are taking our independance off us and things are going back 10 or more years which sux! I am on 150mg which is the maximum you can go on which is ridiculess... You are allowed a max 4 take homes a week and one has too be for sunday so you have stuff all chance of getting a job as most dispensaries are chemists in south aus... 10 years ago I had the best chemist who would give me 13 or more doses a week... So I was having close to 300mg a day as he could see I needed it... As you all know we all have different tolerences... I could inject a gram of good smack and just feel it and other people would od off $20 worth yet they can go on 150 and I cant get more which I need! I have had 900mg of done and I was fine... You have this web site fighting for you so you must use it or you might log on when you need help and find out it is gone...Dont let it happen!!!! Gday Im John from Australia Sleep
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Gday Im John from Australia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday Im John from Australia   Gday Im John from Australia EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 am

Gday Im John from Australia Welcom11

Hi Grumpy and Welcome to A Flicker of Light In The Dark. My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. Our main moderator is RuthAnn, she is out for the time being but will be back soon as once she is able to be here she will stop by to say hello and welcome you as well.

Take you time in reading the postings of our other members, feel free to post or comment in any area that interests you. If you would like to share your story of recovery you can post it here on the forum in our "Tell us your Story" Section or on our Medical Assisted Treatment of America Inc. website under, "Whats Your Story"
Either way, we would love to hear from you. Once again, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

Gday Im John from Australia
Page 1 of 1