Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Morning to all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Good Morning to all Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning to all   Good Morning to all EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 9:57 am

Good Morning to all Garden12
Good Morning to all of you!
Thank you for joining us here at Methadone: A flicker of Light in The Dark.
Some of you may already know me, but for those of you who don't, my name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. I am not always here on the forum as I am also a moderator on the Suboxone forum, The Light At The End of The Tunnel. I also spend some of my time trying to help Deborah on the Suboxone Assisted Treatment website.
Our other moderator is RuthAnn. I am sure that by now most of you have already met RuthAnn and will agree with me that she is a very capable moderator with an abundance of knowledge on Methadone.
I would like to encourage you to post on the forum any questions that you may have about Methadone or your recovery. For those questions that you don't feel comfortable in posting on the forum, please know that you may always send a PM to RuthAnn.
Please don't send your questions to Deborah. As much as she would love to be here on the forum on a daily basis she is not able to do so. She has been working very hard to finish up the new website as well as trying to answer all of the emails that she is sent on a daily basis. In Between all of that she is also trying to have her dental work completed. I often wonder how she does it all.
But she does. She has a love and dedication to help those in need of information on the subjects of Methadone and Suboxone.
If you are having problems in trying to figure out how to post on the forum, please check out the FAQ's page.
Thank you for reading, enjoy your day,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

Good Morning to all
Page 1 of 1