Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7 new members to welcome this morning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

7 new members to welcome this morning Empty
PostSubject: 7 new members to welcome this morning   7 new members to welcome this morning EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 3:39 pm

7 new members to welcome this morning Dianeg10

Good morning, it is good to be here this morning.
We have 7 new members to welcome and I'd like all of you to join me when I say welcome to, happy from the S.F. Bay Area~ mz.queenvikki from Minn~ neeraj from Faribad which is located in Northern India~ Peter Burns9 from England~ kth from Georgia~ taff from Ca and RMH from Maryland.
It is great to have all of you with us here on the forum.

Please make yourselves comfortable and read the posts from the other members, if any of you have any questions or concerns feel free to post. We are here to help you in any way that we can. RuthAnn our moderator will be along shortly to say hello and welcome you as well.
I look forward to meeting all of you.
~Dee

Translation:

Доброе утро, это хорошо, чтобы быть здесь сегодня утром.
У нас есть 7 новых членов, чтобы приветствовать и я хотел бы всех вас присоединиться ко мне, когда я говорю Добро пожаловать, счастливые от SF Bay Area ~ mz.queenvikki от Minn ~ Neeraj от Faribad, который расположен в северной Индии Burns9 ~ Петра из Англии й ~ от Тафф Грузии ~ от Са и RMH из Мэриленда.
Это здорово, что все вы с нами здесь, на форуме.

Пожалуйста, поудобнее и читать сообщения от других пользователей, если любой из вас есть какие-то вопросы или замечания, не стесняйтесь отправлять. Мы здесь, чтобы помочь вам в любом случае, что мы можем. Рутанн наш модератор будет вскоре вместе, чтобы сказать привет и приветствуем вас.
Я с нетерпением жду встречи всех вас.
~ Ди
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org

7 new members to welcome this morning
Page 1 of 1