Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome, New Members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Welcome, New Members! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, New Members!   Welcome, New Members! EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:41 pm

Welcome, New Members! Welcom10
Hello, Everyone:
Can I share with all of you just how thrilled I am to have you as part of our group.Each of you are very special to me and I apologize because I haven't been available lately. It is not because I don't care because I do and I just finished going through one of the roughest times in my life. Be careful before you do choose which methadone maintenance treatment program you will be attending.
I am asking each of you to please open up and tell us about you. No one here is going to judge you nor criticize you and if they do we will get rid of them. This is not a platform to debate whether methadone is right or wrong but it is a place for those of you who believe methadone saved your life to come and share with each other the trials only we can relate to.
I am busy constructing a new methadone website and I think all of you are going to love it. It going to be very interesting and have more up-to-date issues. I would love to have all of you send me your stories and make them as interesting as possible or yet please share them with the members of the group. I have many people have shared with me, and I would love to have as many success stories as I can possibly acquire. You know there are organizations fighting against methadone
and we need to let people know just how many lives it have saved. We must fight if we want to continue to be able to take it because they would love nothing better than to see us have to come in and dose every day. Is it what all you want?
Check out the website:
http://www.harmd.org
I am sure some of you know about it but maybe not all of you. We must fight like they are.... for methadone. How about it? I will be providing much more information about methadone for you but I want to know what changes you would like to see in our methadone maintenance treatment programs.
I just wanted to take the time to welcome each of you and to let you know I am available to all of you. We take calls twenty-four hours a day and if you can't afford to call us then we will call you at own expense. You just send me a Private Message along with your name and phone number and the best time to call and I will give you a call.
I am going to try and help out with providing some work for people. I have just sent out three Grants in the last month and I am believing we will obtain all of them and I am hoping to be able to put some of you to work. I am glad I have finished them because I can't stand to fill them out but when I became weary I thought about all of you. I definitely need more help but I prefer to pay the people helping me and I want to thank Dee, Barbara and Sammy for helping me out. They are wonderful people and you can always count on them.

I am going to say Good Night and I love you all. Step out of your Comfort Zone and share with us. if you don't step out of your Comfort Zone and open up and begin to find out who you are and what you do believe in...you will never mature. You stop growing emotionally when you begin to use drugs and now you must continue the process by sharing and experiencing your feelings. Before you always deadened them with the drugs but until you start feeling again those feeligs we chose to deaden and deal with the pain ...we will never grow and experience life to its fullest.
How about it? Is anyone willing to take a chance and share some of othe feelings they use to deaden with drugs and/or alcohol?

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 06, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled Words, More material)
Back to top Go down

Welcome, New Members!
Page 1 of 1