Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME TO ALL THE LATEST MEMBERS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

WELCOME TO ALL THE LATEST MEMBERS!  Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO ALL THE LATEST MEMBERS!    WELCOME TO ALL THE LATEST MEMBERS!  EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:19 pm

I have been away for a bit because of computer problems but I am hopefully back now. While I was away we had quite a few new members join and I haven't gotten a chance to welcome you all properly to the forum. There have been so many that I can't list them all in the title! Please forgive me for falling so far behind, I had no control over it but I still just feel awful about it!

I wanted to take a minute to mention the new members and to say WELCOME to the forum!

The new members are: browneyes from Indiana ~ aovermier from Ossian Indiana ~ kaithiwilliam from London ~
erwiggins from Phoenix Arizona ~ debioliv2 from Radford Virginia ~ raccoonie from Portland Oregon ~ Dolophine_1985 from Bastrop Louisiana (from my neck of the woods!) ~ cajunkyl99 from Milton Florida ~ Coco from Xiamen ~ mymich from Fall River MA ~ kimtye2002 from Prescott ~ ulasaw from central Mass ~ PollyK from Pennsylvania ~ tabbycat503 from Oregon ~ chickenman1313 from Canada ~ wv_girl_27 from Morgantown West Virginia ~ Samson from Louisiana ~ Wulf from Lawrenceville Georgia ~ PetersKeys from Minnesota ~ Whitey from Tuscaloosa, Alabama ~ AND last but not least Sleeper33 from Virginia.

Again I want to welcome you all to the forum and to apologize for my tardiness in sending you a welcome.

If you can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to let us know. This is a great group of people who will be there for you in any way they can. We are here to support each other and to have someone to talk to who knows what it is like to me in recovery with MMT.

Thanks again for seeking us out and I hope to see you around the forum.

RuthAnn
Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO ALL THE LATEST MEMBERS!
Page 1 of 1