Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS!   WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi everyone. Sorry I am a bit behind on my postings and welcomes. I do want to take a moment to let you guys know we have several new members.

First we have Ian_Jacobs who says they are from London, then we have Bryant from Oregon.

Next we have Den from the Ukraine and if I am not mistaken, he is the first member we have had from the Ukraine. He said he has dealt with addiction for 22 yrs and has been on methadone for about 2 years now. He has already posted several posts sharing things with us, so he seems to be making himself right at home!

I want to welcome all three of you to the group and to let you know we are really glad to have you.

If we can give you any assistance, if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. It isn't always easy being a methdone patient with all of the biased beliefs and myths out there being taken as fact. We can find ourselves feeling isolated and that we have no one to talk to that really knows what we are going through. That is what we hope to remedy with this forum.

So please, do as Den has already done and make yourselves welcome. Feel free to post and share with us when you are ready and feel comfortable.

Have a great day everyone.

RUSSIAN TRANSLATION:

Привет всем. К сожалению я немного позади на моем проводки и приветствует. Я хочу воспользоваться моментом, чтобы вы, ребята, знаете, у нас несколько новых членов.

Сначала мы должны Ian_Jacobs кто говорит, что они из Лондона, то мы имеем Брайант из Орегона.

Затем у нас есть Ден из Украины, и если я не ошибаюсь, он является первым членом у нас были из Украины. Он сказал, что он имел дело с наркоманией в течение 22 лет и был на метадон в течение 2 лет. Он уже опубликовал несколько сообщений обмена вещей с нами, так что он, кажется, делая себя как дома!

Я хотел бы приветствовать всех вас троих к группе и пусть вы знаете, мы действительно рады видеть Вас.

Если мы можем дать вам любую помощь, если у вас есть какие-либо вопросы, пожалуйста, сообщите нам об этом. Это не всегда легко быть methdone пациента со всеми предвзятым убеждений и мифов там принимаются как факт. Мы можем оказаться чувства изоляции и что у нас нет с кем поговорить, что не знает, что мы переживаем. Это то, что мы надеемся, для устранения с этого форума.

Так что, пожалуйста, делай, как Ден уже сделано, и сделать себя приветствовать. Вы можете разместить и поделиться с нами, когда вы готовы и чувствовать себя комфортно.

Имейте большой день всем.
Back to top Go down
Den

Den

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : нет
Registration date : 2011-02-05

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS!   WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Доброго дня всем!Благодарю за теплый приём!Очень приятно знать,что даже за Океаном есть друг!И самое главное у нас общая проблема как личная так и сама программа!У нас на Украине тоже многие против МЕтадон-терапии и по этому мы тоже тут "воюем" с правительством и властями!Хочу пожелать нам всем успеха в нашем не лёгком деле!Ели хотите посмотрите это наш сайт нашей организации ЗПТ http://astau.org.ua/ На этом буду заканчивать,желаю всем удачи!С уважением Ден.

TRANSLATION IN ENGLISH:

Good day all, I am thankful for the warm welcome! "It's nice to know that even the ocean is a friend, And most importantly we have a common issue as personal as the program itself!" We have too many in Ukraine against the methadone therapy, and for this we are also here "at war" with the government and the authorities, I want to wish us all success in our business is not easy! Eli look like it's our site of our organization PTA http://astau.org.ua/ This will end, I wish you all good luck! Regards Den .
Back to top Go down
http://<a href="http://www.twitter.com/KordenRuf"&a
Happylady5

Happylady5

Female
Number of posts : 93
Humor : It's a great day to be alive!
Registration date : 2010-06-06

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS!   WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 6:51 am

Welcome all to this wonderful site!
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS!   WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:08 pm

WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS! Suzyva10

Welcome Everyone!
It's always great to see new members join the forum. Please make yourself at home we are all here to help and all have a common goal.
Read the postings and questions of the other members and if you see something that interests you, please feel free to comment.
Dee

Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS!   WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS! Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO THE LATEST NEW MEMBERS!
Page 1 of 1