Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

METHADONE DEMONIZED BY LOCAL MEDIA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

METHADONE DEMONIZED BY LOCAL MEDIA Empty
PostSubject: METHADONE DEMONIZED BY LOCAL MEDIA   METHADONE DEMONIZED BY LOCAL MEDIA EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am

Watching this video made me so angry! First of all, the stats they have are biased. They say methadone "related" deaths, they don't say deaths CAUSED by methadone alone. Most of the deaths are from ppl mixing other meds with methadone, even though they KNOW they are not suppose to.

The other thing is that looking at the videos, if these ppl are handing someone their liquid take home, they wouldn't be "dropping" them in the buyers hand. Whatever these ppl are trading is not liquid methadone in a take home bottle.

Now if they ARE in fact selling other pills and stuff, that's is a different subject but it is just this kind of behavior that gives those of us who are trying to work the program right a bad name!

THAT is what make me the angriest! If they want to screw up their own lives that is one thing but their behavior is making it harder for the rest of us who are trying and using methadone for it's intended use!

I would love to hear what you guys think.

It was from a Philadelphia station but I haven't been able to find the actual post on the stations site. This was taken from you tube

Back to top Go down

METHADONE DEMONIZED BY LOCAL MEDIA
Page 1 of 1