Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank you RuthAnn & Cat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Thank you RuthAnn & Cat Empty
PostSubject: Thank you RuthAnn & Cat   Thank you RuthAnn & Cat EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Hello RuthAnn & Cat,
I just came from listening to the monthly radio program and I wanted to tell you both that you did a wonderful job.
I know that it wasn't easy to go on there as you did, but you did it and you did it well.
Be proud of yourselves.
You never now how many people you were able to help tonight.
You are amazing ladies.
Yours in Recovery
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: thanks Dee!   Thank you RuthAnn & Cat EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Thanks so much Dee! I couldn't have done it without your help though so thank you for that.

I didn't stick to my "plan" though and answered some of my questions a little different than I intended to but it was still fun. Once the panic attack nerves went away, it was fun and I would be more than happy to do it again sometime.

Have a great evening and I am sure I will talk to you tomorrow sometime!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you RuthAnn & Cat   Thank you RuthAnn & Cat EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 am

Thank you Dee!
thanks so much for all your help. you are an amazing lady too! it was a great experience. i was nervous but once i did it, i want to be on there again one day. i am glad i got to be on w/ RuthAnn. she is a great person & came across so awesome on the program! i'm just glad i got to be a part of it!
thanks again,
Cat
Back to top Go down
Camelots Shelinda

Female
Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Horses, computers, reading, music, watching movies
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Radio Program   Thank you RuthAnn & Cat EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:35 am

Hello,

I was just wondering what radio program you all were referring to? And, is it posted online somewhere for us to listen to?

Thanks,
Tricia I love you
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Thank you RuthAnn & Cat   Thank you RuthAnn & Cat EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:44 am

On the second Monday of each month Medical Assisted Treatment of America does a radio program. The program is aired like I said every second Monday. It runs from 6:45pm -7:30pm
Kevin Vaughan is the host of http://www.love860.com/ This is an Internet radio station.
You can listen to pasts broadcast by clicking on the link. http://www.easysite.com/menletstalk
RuthAnn and Cathy were the guest speaker on the program in October. They both did a fantastic job.
Please check it out and if you would be interested in appearing on our next program please let me know. We would ask you to tell us about your story of recovery. It is done over the phone so there would be no need to travel.
Enjoy your day,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you RuthAnn & Cat   Thank you RuthAnn & Cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you RuthAnn & Cat
Page 1 of 1