Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

latest members EZRA from Hawaii ~ PAULRJR from Dallas, Tx ~ 123513 ~ BLUSKY82 from Scottland, UK ~ Hazel55407 from MN ~ lynnbo45 from AL ~ timtim from CA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilgirllost
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: latest members EZRA from Hawaii ~ PAULRJR from Dallas, Tx ~ 123513 ~ BLUSKY82 from Scottland, UK ~ Hazel55407 from MN ~ lynnbo45 from AL ~ timtim from CA   Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Hey all! We have some new members. Please make them feel welcome to our little group.

They go by the usernames:

EZRA from Hawaii ~ PAULRJR from Dallas, TX ~ 123513 ~ Hazel55407 from Minneapolis, MN ~ LynnBo45 from Dothan, Alabama ~ timtim from Huntington Beach, California and BLUSKY82 from Scottland, UK

New members, we want to welcome you and let you know that we are here for you if you need us. We hope that you will feel comfortable enough to share something with us in the future, but until then if you have any questions or comments we would really like to hear those as well.

If you wish to talk to someone in private, you can private message me or email me through the forum. Please don't hesitate.

Once again, welcome to the group and we hope to see you around the forum!

RuthAnn
aka lilgirllost

We are not bad people trying to become good, we are sick people trying to become well.

Methadone; A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
www.suboxoneassistedtreatment.org
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you cannot afford to call us, send us an email and
we will call you at our expense.
Office: 1-770-334-3655~ Cell: 1-770-527-9119
Email: mrdeanv@aol.com
ALL INFORMATION IS KEPT STRICKLY CONFIDENTIAL

Last edited by lilgirllost on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Happylady5

Female
Number of posts : 93
Humor : It's a great day to be alive!
Registration date : 2010-06-06

PostSubject: Re: latest members EZRA from Hawaii ~ PAULRJR from Dallas, Tx ~ 123513 ~ BLUSKY82 from Scottland, UK ~ Hazel55407 from MN ~ lynnbo45 from AL ~ timtim from CA   Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:39 am

Welcome! It is nice to have people to talk to that are also on MMT. You guys can share your stories and ask questions!! This place really comes in handy when you have a question about your clinic or even talk about life experiences. Share anytime!
Once again...Welcome!! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: latest members EZRA from Hawaii ~ PAULRJR from Dallas, Tx ~ 123513 ~ BLUSKY82 from Scottland, UK ~ Hazel55407 from MN ~ lynnbo45 from AL ~ timtim from CA   Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Welcome to all of you,
It's always great to see new people on the forum.
If you need anything or have any questions, don't hesitate to post. Everyone here has some kind of experience when it comes to Methadone and recovery. We all have something to share in our own way. When you feel up to it, it would be great to hear from you.
Best wishes to all,
Dee

"I will let yesterday end so that today can begin"

Never take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: latest members EZRA from Hawaii ~ PAULRJR from Dallas, Tx ~ 123513 ~ BLUSKY82 from Scottland, UK ~ Hazel55407 from MN ~ lynnbo45 from AL ~ timtim from CA   

Back to top Go down

latest members EZRA from Hawaii ~ PAULRJR from Dallas, Tx ~ 123513 ~ BLUSKY82 from Scottland, UK ~ Hazel55407 from MN ~ lynnbo45 from AL ~ timtim from CA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1