Methadone: A Flicker Of Light In The Dark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To provide a better understanding of the very important role methadone plays in the treatment of addiction.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MetaDon has changed my life-addict!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Den

Den

Male
Number of posts : 68
Job/hobbies : нет
Registration date : 2011-02-05

MetaDon has changed my life-addict! Empty
PostSubject: MetaDon has changed my life-addict!   MetaDon has changed my life-addict! EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:22 am

Hi! I from Ukraine call Denis the addict with 22 years experience! Now since 2008 on the program - metaDon. I have found a way out and I have begun a new life owing to metaDon! From me the wife it is cunning could not to live with the addict. At parents hands have lowered. They treated me many times. I two times sat in prison. But a drug above me and I that could not make with itself me
Pulled to prick. Thanks our state that has resolved MetaDon. It is an output!
Back to top Go down
http://<a href="http://www.twitter.com/KordenRuf"&a
lilgirllost
Admin
lilgirllost

Female
Number of posts : 863
Job/hobbies : COUPONING & GEOCACHING are my favorite past times but I also love reading and spending time with my husband and kids
Humor : I don't have a sense of humor.............
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: MetaDon has changed my life-addict!   MetaDon has changed my life-addict! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:58 am

Привет Ден! Мы так рады, что Вы присоединились к нам и рассказать о себе с нами! Я особенно рады, что члены из Украины, которые могут рассказать нам о законах и правилах о метадона там. Мы знаем, что в России это запрещено, но к счастью у вас есть доступ к нему в Украине. Я с нетерпением жду говорить с вами, и я уверен, что все остальные тоже. Если это проще для вас, вы можете разместить свои сообщения в Россию, и я добавлю перевод на дно после оригинального сообщения. Также я буду публиковать ответы, которые к вам непосредственно в Россию, а также на английском языке. Я не говорю или читать русских, но мне дали ссылку на сайт, который переводит так, если перевод не так, пожалуйста, прости меня, я только собираюсь с тем, что он говорит мне.
Во всяком случае, я хотел сказать привет и приветствовать вас в нашей группе. Мы так рады, что Вы и я надеюсь, что мы получим говорить с вами часто!

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Hello Den! We are so glad to have you join us and to share about yourself with us! I am especially excited to have a member from the Ukraine who can tell us about the laws and rules about methadone there. We know that in Russia it is forbidden but thankfully you have access to it in the Ukraine. I look forward to talking to you and I am sure everyone else does too. If it is easier for you, you can post your postings in Russian and I will add the translation to the bottom after your original posting. Also I will post an replies that are to you directly in Russian and also in English. I don't speak or read Russian, but I was given a link to site that translates so if the translation is wrong, PLEASE forgive me, I am just going with what it tells me.
Anyway, I wanted to say hello and to welcome you to our group. We are so glad to have you and I do hope that we will get speak with you often!
Back to top Go down
Den

Den

Male

PostSubject: Re: MetaDon has changed my life-addict!   MetaDon has changed my life-addict! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:13 am

Привет Всем!Спасибо за тёплые слова и то,что приняли меня к себе на форум.Я тоже надеюсь на дальнейшее общение.Я у себя на нашем форуме даже разместил одно письмо с вашего форума и положение как в Америке можно получить домой Метадон.Конечно все завидуют тому как это всё у вас происходит.Но мы надеемся,что в скором будущем так же будет и у нас в стране!Хотелось бы ещё по общаться с кем нибудь кто долгое время больше 10 лет на Метадон.Узнать как они чувствуют себя и как регулируют свою дозу и вообще интересно узнать я вот пока 2 года и 4 месяца принимаю Метадон и хотел задать много вопросов в связи с таким долгим употреблением.Ладно буду ждать ответ.Удачи всем нам!С уважением Ден.

Moderator Translated:

Hi Everyone, Thanks for your kind words and that took me to his forum.Ya also hope to further obschenie.Ya host on our forum, even posted a letter from your forum and the situation in America can get back all Metadon.Konechno envy as all you have proishodit.No we hope that in the near future so will be the same in our country!
"I would like to talk to with someone who is a long time more than 10 years Metadon.
Uznat how they feel and how adjust their dose, and in general I'm interested to know that's still 2 years and 4 months of taking methadone and wanted to ask many questions in connection with such a long upotrebleniem.Ladno otvet. Udachi'll wait for all of us!
Regards Den.

Last edited by Dee on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Translation)
Back to top Go down
D
Admin
D

Female
Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: MetaDon has changed my life-addict!   MetaDon has changed my life-addict! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 pm

Привет Ден это здорово, что вы здесь с нами. Меня зовут Ди и я являюсь одним из модераторов форума. Я хотел бы призвать Вас продолжать задавать любые вопросы, которые вы, возможно, вместе с поделитесь своими впечатлениями с метадоном в вашей стране.
Хотя я уверен, что Есть много различий между тем, где вы живете, и США я всего заинтересованы услышать больше.
Приятного дня,
Ди

Translation:
Hello Den it is great to have you here with us. My name is Dee and I am one of the moderators of the forum. I wanted to encourage you to continue to ask any questions that you might have along with sharing your experiences with Methadone in your Country.
Even though I'm sure there are many differences between where you live and the U.S. I am most interested in hearing more.
Enjoy your day,
Dee
Back to top Go down
http://www.medicalassistedtreatment.org
Den

Den

Male

PostSubject: Re: MetaDon has changed my life-addict!   MetaDon has changed my life-addict! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Доброго дня Ди!Спасибо за тёплые слова я тоже рад новому общению,тем более через океан!Я читаю ваш форум все темы очень интересно узнавать как живут люди у которых такая же проблема.Главное,что я узнаю как это должно быть в идеале.Вы же можно сказать родоначальники Метадон-терапии.Хоть и придумали сам препарат в Германии но терапия нашла своё начало в США.У нас в стране очень разное отношение к метадон многие против его но это из-за малой информации.Наши организации борются за повсеместное внедрение программы.Вам в Америке легче,а у нас часто бывает,что боишься ,что приедешь на сайт за таблетками,а там закрыто!Нам же нужно каждый день ездить за Метадон.Вот я уже больше двух лет каждый день без праздников и выходных езжу в больницу!Хочу сказать,что вы тоже задавайте вопросы мне я отвечу.Жду и ещё раз благодарю за хорошее отношение ко мне.Всех благ.С уважением Ден.

Translation
Good day Dee, Thank you for your kind words, I am also glad the new communication, especially over the ocean, I am reading your forum all the topics are very interesting to learn how people live who have the same problema.Glavnoe that I know how it should be ideale.Vy You can say the founders of Methadone-terapii.Hot and invented himself a drug in Germany, but therapy has found its origin in USA. our country is very different attitude to many of methadone against him but this is due to the low informatsii.Nashi organization fighting for the universal introduction of the program . You in America easier, but we often have that fear that you come to the site for the pill, but it closed! "We also need each day to go for Metadon.Vot I have more than two years, every day, without holidays and weekends I go to the hospital "I would say that you also ask questions to me, I otvechu.Zhdu and once again thank you for your good attitude to mne.Vseh blag.S Regards Den.

Last edited by Dee on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Translation)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MetaDon has changed my life-addict!   MetaDon has changed my life-addict! Empty

Back to top Go down

MetaDon has changed my life-addict!
Page 1 of 1